Devils Lake Fishing Reports
- Hello, this is your fishing report for the Devils Lake Basin for the week of 3/1/18. The weather this past […]Read More »
- Hi guys, this lake is such a amazing ecosystem! The fishing has been very good for walleyes the last few […]Read More »
- Hey there everyone, this is your weekly fishing report for Devils Lake, North Dakota. We have recently been greeted with […]Read More »
- Hey everyone! I wanted to fill you in on what’s happening with the fishing on Devils Lake in North Dakota!! […]Read More »
- Hey everyone! I wanted to fill you in on what’s happening up on beautiful Devils Lake North Dakota!! I had […]Read More »
Wow! That is all I can say!! This place is a fish factory! We're a serious Devils Lake fishing guide (ND) for walleyes, pike, and white bass. Spring, Summer or Fall this is the place to be for consistent action! Depending on where you choose to stay we base our operation out of the city of Devils Lake and also Minnewaukan. There are many lodging options available around the lake including the Spirit Lake Casino in the central part of Devils Lake. In the early part of the year we fish in the northern stretches of the main lake including Pelican, Mikes Lake, Dry Lake and Lake Irvin. We primarily bobber fish and cast to shorelines and finally transition to pulling both spinners and crankbaits. As the summer progresses we drop down to the main basin of Devils Lake and start to fish the backwater bay areas such as Golden Pond, Howard's Farm, and New Mill Bay along with countless smaller bays off of the main basin. We primarily pull spinners and bobber fish across different flats and weed points. As the summer moves along we will start to fish deeper structures and bobber fish deep mid lake humps with leeches. As we transition to fall and the duck hunters show up we transition into fall and pulling crankbaits over hard bottom structure including or shorelines and flooded roads. This is the time of year we also use jigging raps to target deep rockpiles and deep main lake humps. We drive around a lot this time of year marking fish on electronics and specifically targeting them. It is a lot of fun and provides the best chance to catch a trophy fish of any size! We have partners that can provide waterfowl hunting available upon request. Lodging is available from multiple vendors on the lake. I have great relationships with all different types of lodging to accommodate all of your needs. If you're looking for a Devils Lake fishing guide, please give us a shout.